We are proud to announce exclusive EU distribution with Central Processors LLC, one of the top 5 cannabis extraction companies in the US, to bring you the cleanest, and most potent form of CBD Distillate anywhere in the UK. Central Processors, Inc. is a vertically integrated hemp processing and distribution company, who grow and produce hemp-derived products at an industrial level. Through their scientific and innovative approach, and our extensive knowledge of CBD, we have developed a truly adaptable and concentrated distillate that can be used in almost any CBD product.
The benefits of choosing our CBD Distillate:
- There are no intermediaries or traders involved. The product is taken directly from farm to Central Processors, and then to us.
- Every stage of production can be traced with our CBD distillate. We never hide our sources, so you and your customer can trace the product straight to the farm. Over 95% of the distillate sold in the UK is not supported by full and regulated COAs. We ensure that every batch we distribute is fully certified and tested with supported documentation.
- Our COAs are as detailed and comprehensive as they come. They include full panel tests for cannabinoids, pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, toxins and microorganisms. Most of the UK’s top bulk suppliers offer only the CBD profile, which is a bad sign, as full panel tests are obligatory in the US. This may indicate the use of poor-quality CBD materials, which do not comply with EU/US safety terms and may be hazardous to ingest.
- The quality of our CBD distillate is unbeatable!
- When it comes to sourcing and production, we take a 100% transparent approach.
Our THC-free, Broad-Spectrum CBD Distillate is extracted from certified organic High-CBD hemp grown in Colorado. Every batch of our Broad-Spectrum CBD distillate is extremely clean and potent, averaging 95% + CBD. The remaining percentage includes minor cannabinoids as well as terpenes and flavonoids. Full plant broad-spectrum distillation captures all of the beneficial compounds found in the cannabis.
This product is perfect both for use in production (oils, tinctures, edibles, etc.) or for dabbing/vaping.
- Full Traceability
- Organic Farming Practices
- Fully tested by 3rd Party
- Natural Terpene profile
- No Heavy Metals
- USA Grown. USA Made.
- No Pesticides
- Broad Spectrum
- No Additives, Preservatives, or Dyes
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Vegan and Organic
- No Residual Solvents
Third-party US lab tested for:
- Cannabinoid profile
- Residual solvents
- Heavy metals
- Download the Lab Report for this product (Click Here)
Tests are conducted for each production batch as per US regulations. Please see the attached lab report images for all of the information.
Broad Spectrum Distillate does NOT contain any THC, and this is the primary benefit along with the entourage effect it provides.
What can our wholesale CBD Distillate be used for?
There are several ways to use distillate. It’s one of the most versatile forms of cannabinoids there is, which is one reason why it is quickly becoming one of the most popular CBD products that exists. The following are just a few different ways that it can be used:
- Topicals and beauty products
- Vaping liquids
- CBD oils
CBD Distillate Benefits
One of the most common benefits reported when using CBD distillate is the relief of anxiety and depression. According to the science, CBD influences serotonin levels in the brain. It’s an effective way for people to get immediate relief from numerous types of anxiety such as social fears and panic attacks.
CBD distillate has been linked with the following potential benefits:
- Anxiety relief
- Pain relief
- Increased energy and focus
- Anxiety relief
- Restorative sleep
- Improved post-exercise recovery
Ingredients: Broad-Spectrum CBD Distillate, THC<0.2%